Sorry for the radio silence, oh avid readers of the blog. We'll give you a full account of our Israeli (and Jordanian) adventures in the days to come, but rest assured that we are having a great time! We're with Debbie's parents right now, touring around the country in a rental car. We've already been in Tel Aviv, Eilat, Petra, the Dead Sea, and Masada (which we climb to see the sunrise in a mere 6 hours...I should really go to sleep). After this we head to Jerusalem for three days before Jackie and Michael return to Santa Cruz and we travel on to Istanbul!
Suffice it to say that I've already gotten to do a number of things that I didn't do on my last trip here, such as sleep in a Bedouin tent (awesome!), swim in the dead sea (awesome!) and cover myself in dead sea mud (awesome!). We're having an awesome time. But we've had very little internet access. So with that...
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment