Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Itinerary

Dec. 15-Dec.18  Washington, DC
Dec. 18-Jan. 20  New York, NY
Jan. 20-Feb. 7  Costa Rica
Feb. 7-Feb. 9  Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 11-Apr.  12  Australia/New Zealand
April 12-Apr. 23  Japan
Apr. 23-May 6  China
May 6-May 11  Hong Kong
May 11-July 27  South East Asia
Mid-August  Jordan/Israel/Egypt
Late August  Turkey
Early Sept.  Greece
Late Sept.  Croatia
Early Oct.  Italy
Oct. 14  New York, NY
                         

2 comments:

  1. if you plan on going to Cinque Terra in Italy (which I highly recommend) I have a great place for you to stay.(you can rent the entire house or just portions of it)..also if your going to the Greek Islands, I stayed at a pretty nice Hostel, which rented out separate rooms that basically felt like a clean, simple hotel room...it was inexpensive...everything I know is cheap, but clean....yay to travel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! We've actually both spent pretty extensive time in Italy, so we are mostly just going to chill out in the North-western part of the country to end our trip. But we are definitely going to the Greek islands... let me know where you stayed!

    ReplyDelete