2 newlyweds, 2 backpacks, 10 months, one deck of cards.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
And now what you've all been waiting for... Pictures!
Here are a couple of highlights, you can reach the whole album by clicking on the slideshow on the sidebar... pay no attention to the myriad pics of the same thing... we like to have choices...
Here's Mike tasting a starfruit right off the tree at Ricky & Flor's
Here are our lovely hosts!
chillin' at Manuel Antonio Beach
Monkey... looking kinda angry and below our Jet Boat... before the jetting part...
Debbie in a hammock in Montezuma.. life is so tough... and then we hiked to a waterfall!
Love the pics and the posts. Sounds very exciting. Much more exciting than work. I'll probably write that on every single post. Ha. Until next time... The Blitz
Love the pics and the posts. Sounds very exciting. Much more exciting than work. I'll probably write that on every single post. Ha. Until next time...
ReplyDeleteThe Blitz
Great pictures! I forgot how much I loved those delicious smoothies at ADM. mmm...
ReplyDelete