Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's our last day in the US of A!

Tomorrow morning at crazy early time (aka like 4 am) we start our journey! I've got a bit of a cold (thanks Zachary & Sarah) but I'm convincing myself that the Costa Rican beach will fix anything. Today we'll finish up our last couple of errands, pry Mike's blackberry out of his hands and do our final pack. I think we have just about everything we need, and if we don't, we have LA and I'm pretty sure there are also stores in the world.  After all this planning it's pretty crazy to actually be going on this trip!

6 comments:

  1. Just think of it as our gift to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite quote "I'm pretty sure there are stores in the world".
    We will have everything you need waiting for you here in LA. Let me know when you're here. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is waiting for you!!! I smile every time I think of your journey. See you in Israel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to start reading about your adventures and traveling around the world with you (er, vicariously through your blog). bon voyage! be safe and n'siah tova! love you guys!
    marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mike and Debbie. Glad to hear you made it to Costa Rica safely and that you and Ricky were able to hook up. Can you post pictures on this blog?? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete